Method 1: Restart the Bluetooth connection
It happens that you have successfully connected to a Bluetooth device, but have remaining issue on the connection. In this situation, you can turn Bluetooth ON or OFF.
To do this, click on the Bluetooth icon in the quick settings of your device or from Settings> Bluetooth, then enable / disable it.
You can try this method for a few seconds and see if a possible improvement of the Bluetooth connection has been found.
Method 2: Clearing the Bluetooth application cache
Clearing the Bluetooth cache can avoid potential connection issues.
To clear the Bluetooth application cache, follow the steps below:
1. First, go to Phone Settings> Applications and Notifications> Application Information
2. After that, click on the 3-point overflow menu and press Show.
3. Now scroll down and click on "Bluetooth".
4. Here, press "Storage" and select "Clear Cache".
5. Activate the phone's Bluetooth service by double-clicking the icon in the quick settings.
Turn your light bulb off and then on electrically.
Method 3: Restart your device
Try to reboot your device every time you encounter such a problem.
This may solve the problem as several factors can lead to such undesirable circumstances.